AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

The Worlds Format ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 holly

holly

• 11,144 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

I have said this before and i say it again . it is time that the worlds format was changed . i reckon that it should be five days . the first two would be selection for the worlds propper . with three course in play they could accommodate 450 shooters per day , using morning and afternoon . over two days 900 . never gonna come to that i would think . from the scores posted the top 150 shooters would go onto the main using one course per day . those that were left who wanted to could then go onto a plate type comp on the other two courses . ??? HOLLY smile.gif thumb.gif

#2 DTM

• 75 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Buckinghamshire

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

Would be nice but I think it would be a logistical nightmare. Marshalls etc for 5 whole days.

#3 holly

holly

• 11,144 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Two marshals a course and a proper computer program worked out instead of the who knows what's happening sort of approach should sort it out . god help us , we have got to the moon . sorting out scores should not be beyond us ??? HOLLY
PS while i am at it , putting the top shots of each day up against each other is the way to go .
PSS and also geting the scores onto the internet straight from the computer program should not be to hard either .

Edited by holly, 05 May 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#4 robF

• 3,208 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

we have already floated the idea of 4 days, 3 per lane which gives us 300. Another idea is 1 target per lane, 3 per lane, 3 course, 3 days, that gives us 450.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users