AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Webley Supertarget Nameplate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 guizeayose

• 45 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Wednesbury in the Blackcountry.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Good morning, I am looking for a nameplate for the above, I have a rifle but the nameplate is missing, doe's anyone on here have one lying about, if so I would like to buy one, thanks.

#2 BINNERS

• 213 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, letching, beer, curry, flower arranging.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Farnham, Surrey

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

I assume you mean the stock medallion, if so, email me with you address and I will pass it on to a man that has a few. There are two types, you will need the later.

#3 guizeayose

• 45 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Wednesbury in the Blackcountry.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE(BINNERS @ Sun Apr 15 2012, 12:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I assume you mean the stock medallion, if so, email me with you address and I will pass it on to a man that has a few. There are two types, you will need the later.

Hello, what I need is the plate that reads

Webley Osprey
Supertarget

it is Gold lettering on a Black nameplate that replaces the standard rearsight, similar to the Webley nameplates that are used on the Tracker and such, thanks.

#4 BINNERS

• 213 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, letching, beer, curry, flower arranging.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Farnham, Surrey

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(guizeayose @ Sun Apr 15 2012, 12:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, what I need is the plate that reads

Webley Osprey
Supertarget

it is Gold lettering on a Black nameplate that replaces the standard rearsight, similar to the Webley nameplates that are used on the Tracker and such, thanks.

My mistake, I did not read the Osprey bit sad.gif

#5 mel h

• 1 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:North East

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

I've seen ones made from two outer layers of thin black plastic with a sandwich of white in the middle. this stuff is available at most engraving firms, may be worth asking. I would think it would be a simple task for them to engrave, if you showed them a photo for the font and scale, and said you would then drill it and cut it to size yourself.

Mel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users